CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey everyone out there.. basically mom.

Well I thought I would update you on all the latest. I have been the same weight, which is fine, least I am not gaining. But also, I think my body can have more food. I cant wait to get adjusted. I still get full, and pace my self but I am looking forward to tightin the band.

The good that is really good to go down, is chicken. I love it! Oh and quizno's and einstein has the best soup.

I am feeling good about things. I have yet to cough up food.. Now lets not get too cocky, cause I am sure Its going to happen.

I am one of those people, that does have to think about eating. But I do still get hungry. Like right now.. Maybe I will go have some protein shake or somethin.

Happy blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment