CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Chewing Confidence

Last night, Eric and I went to Applebees. To celebrate a day early for our one year anniversary. We made it!..

First let me explain the waitress. I wanted the Lime flavor chicken.. and It happened to have cheese on it. Well I said I would like that one, but she replied, "when you take the cheese out, it takes away the flavor." I can't have cheese, I am lactose intolerant (self diagnosed). So she wouldn't let me order it, and I just asked for chicken fingers.. that experience was just too weird. I did have one little chicken finger and mashed potatoes.. It was delightful!

I will tell you this.. Just because you have lap band, doesn't mean you just lose weight. You need to eat right, and STOP when full, and not go back. Lap band is a great tool for me. But its not a cop out to stop exercising and eating healthy.

Here is my motivational quote for lapbanders.. which was found on lapband talk..

"You have to meet the band halfway."

No comments:

Post a Comment