CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

UPDATE

BEFORE




















Wow its been a long time since I have wrote many lapband experiences. First off I just want to tell you that I love my band. I am doing great, and losing the weight. I have gotten tighter and tighter. I have had to give up a lot of bread. Due to the fact that they have more of a gummy texture when they are digested.

Other than that, Everything goes down pretty good. Chicken, soup, protein shakes, etc. Sweets go down pretty dang good, but I have to stay away from those.

I was looking at pictures of myself right before I had surgery. It was bad. I think I honestly had a view of myself as not that bad. I can say looking at those pictures made me realize that I was in bad health. I am so glad that I am eating healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment