Today has been the best lap band day ever. Let me explain... I was able to eat chili (without puree), I went to Quizno's and got a small sandwich and had chicken! It went down smoothly, without crying (for Jac) lol.
The best part of the day was when I took a bath with salts. Man, life is good.
Now, there is times where I do get frustrated, but honestly, I am so healthy, and getting even more healthier. I felt like my life was spinning out of control. I'm finally getting more organized, and just cleaning more. I believe that the weight made my life disorganized, and I can finally get my life back. Which will make my mom proud (She is my only follower on this blog) haha
I can not tell you how much losing weight, and eating healthy has changed my life. I feel closer to my Heavenly Father. I feel that my body and spirit are getting a little bit of a make over. I honestly did not think having an unhealthy body would have that effect on the gospel. I think since I have been taking care of my body, I have been blessed.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful family that cares, and supports.
I do have to say the best thing to eat is Brown Cow yogurt. Nothing is better. Its a chocolate yogurt you get at the health food store. BUT wow, if you learn anything from this post, is that Yogurt is a piece of heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment