I can have food! Yes all types of food. So far everything is going down great.. maybe a little too good. I am looking forward to getting my adjustment on Sept 2nd.
All I can say is that I am saving mega bucks on food. The dollar menu is the best thing, I can get chili, and other proteins.
I have noticed since the swelling in my stomach or as I call ( my pouch), has gone down, you can eat like you were.
Let me tell you chocolate goes down pretty good. But I am not craving it as much as I thought.. Yes I miss my pop, but honestly, this tool is great.
Next goal: exercise. I plan on starting tomorrow. We just got a new dog, so I have been devoted to her most of the day. Good puppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment