CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The dreaded Plateau

Hey everyone!!! Okay I admit that I have been slacking off, actually big time! I just want to tell ya that I love my lapband. LOVE IT! I have lost about 30 pounds, and I have been at a plateau for about 2 months. Its been really hard to get down, and then have the Holidays. Story of my life. It has actually been really frustrating. I hate when your body gets use to your weight, and you can't seem to lose, and then you tend to eat more. It is a vicious cyle. For me, I need to be less hard on myself, when it comes to food/weight... but im a girl, so it doesn't really work. I really think I am doing well. I feel great!!! I feel that I am much healthier. I want to lose more weight

No comments:

Post a Comment